Yeah! Now I can finally go shopping for a dress and shirts for the boys, which is my favorite part. I love the colors! They are so much better than the colors Kory was trying to describe (boys only know 5 colors) so you can imagine it was hard for him to describe those to me :) Good luck!
haha, that isn't TOTALLY his fault :) We have been struggling to pin point exactly what shade of green, blue, and orange we wanted. But I found some pictures yesterday that helped me describe it way better than words can! I am so happy you like them!
I'm with Celeste, the way Kory described it had me wondering if you guys were crazy, the colors sounded horrible together! Now that I see them, I love them! I never would have put those colors together but it looks great, I can't wait to see how you decorate with them and everything (no pressure!). =)
I love the colors, I'm just not sure I can find anything for Olivia (Jack is easy, just a shirt and tie) so if you see a cute dress in the colors you have, let me know! The colors, by the way, are so unique. I love that you didn't go with the traditional colors- they can be so boring!
Ana Lee I am so excited for you! You are Kory look so cute together! So when is the big day? Where are you guys getting married? Hopefully you will have a reception in Utah! That would be awesome! Anyway Congrats!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! Holy cow- did i miss the engagement post or have you even posted anything?! HA! I'm so happy for you! You are such a cute couple! Love your colors, too!
9 comments:
I LOVE THEM~~~
Thanks Heidi! And thank you so much for the wedding tips too! You're so great :)
Yeah! Now I can finally go shopping for a dress and shirts for the boys, which is my favorite part. I love the colors! They are so much better than the colors Kory was trying to describe (boys only know 5 colors) so you can imagine it was hard for him to describe those to me :) Good luck!
haha, that isn't TOTALLY his fault :) We have been struggling to pin point exactly what shade of green, blue, and orange we wanted. But I found some pictures yesterday that helped me describe it way better than words can! I am so happy you like them!
I'm with Celeste, the way Kory described it had me wondering if you guys were crazy, the colors sounded horrible together! Now that I see them, I love them! I never would have put those colors together but it looks great, I can't wait to see how you decorate with them and everything (no pressure!). =)
I love the colors, I'm just not sure I can find anything for Olivia (Jack is easy, just a shirt and tie) so if you see a cute dress in the colors you have, let me know! The colors, by the way, are so unique. I love that you didn't go with the traditional colors- they can be so boring!
Ana Lee I am so excited for you! You are Kory look so cute together! So when is the big day? Where are you guys getting married? Hopefully you will have a reception in Utah! That would be awesome! Anyway Congrats!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! Holy cow- did i miss the engagement post or have you even posted anything?! HA! I'm so happy for you! You are such a cute couple! Love your colors, too!
Post a Comment