I love traveling the world and enjoying the simple pleasures of every day life.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Some Engagement Pictures
Kory and I had SO MUCH FUN taking our engagement pictures! First we went to downtown Salt Lake. Then to the place where they got the granite for the Salt Lake temple. Then we went to Nevada, haha yes we did, to go to the Salt Flats! It was awesome! So yes, all of these pictures to see are totally and 100% real. Enjoy!
Our first date started as an errand to the airport. Since then we have had many hello's and goodbye's at the airport.
I love love love your engagement photos, makes me want to rewind time and use your photographer instead of our stupid one we chose! I love the different places you chose for your pictures, very unique...we did the cliche Bridal Veil Falls =) See you in less than two weeks!!! Can you believe it's coming up that quick?!
Ana Lee, Becca made a comment on my blog and I saw you had a comment too. This is crazy. You look amazing and your boy is so cute. Congrats on the engagement. When is the wedding? What part of Europe were you in? Brent and I just got back from Germany and France. Hope to hear from you soon to catch up. xoxo. Ashley Sasser
very cute, I love them all. That was the hardest to choose one for invites! Good luck, its harder when you have so many that turn out really good!! You guys are a cute couple!
Let's discuss how beautiful you are. Kory too. I got your announcement and my jaw about dropped. I cannot wait to see you all dolled up as a bride! Congrats again!
Oh my gosh!!! I am in love with your pictures! You two look amazing in them! And can I please have your hair!! :) I love it! I am so excited for you guys. I got your announcement the other day and I love it! You are just beautiful! Can't wait to see you!
7 comments:
I love love love your engagement photos, makes me want to rewind time and use your photographer instead of our stupid one we chose! I love the different places you chose for your pictures, very unique...we did the cliche Bridal Veil Falls =) See you in less than two weeks!!! Can you believe it's coming up that quick?!
I love all of them!!! They are all so cute and look so fun! How could you ever decide which picture to use!
Ana Lee,
Becca made a comment on my blog and I saw you had a comment too. This is crazy. You look amazing and your boy is so cute. Congrats on the engagement. When is the wedding? What part of Europe were you in? Brent and I just got back from Germany and France. Hope to hear from you soon to catch up. xoxo. Ashley Sasser
very cute, I love them all. That was the hardest to choose one for invites! Good luck, its harder when you have so many that turn out really good!! You guys are a cute couple!
Those are GREAT!! I'm so jealous! Who's your photographer? That's amazing...
Let's discuss how beautiful you are. Kory too. I got your announcement and my jaw about dropped. I cannot wait to see you all dolled up as a bride! Congrats again!
Oh my gosh!!! I am in love with your pictures! You two look amazing in them! And can I please have your hair!! :) I love it! I am so excited for you guys. I got your announcement the other day and I love it! You are just beautiful! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment