So I am thinking I want to change my blogspot address to www.analeeandkory.blogspot.com or something like that. But my question is, if I change it does it automatically direct everyone that follows my blog to the new site address? What do you think? Should I just try it and we'll find out?
CONCLUSION:
Ok so I tried it for 2 minutes and check it out myself. It doesn't redirect you automatically, bummer! It just says that www.missanalee.blogspot.com doesn't exist, sad! I can't decide if I want to go through the hassle of changing it or just leave it. But just so you know, in case you can't find my blog one day it has been changed to www.analeeandkory.blogspot.com :) ok!
Dusting off the blog
1 year ago
2 comments:
Hmmm, I don't know, I've wondered that myself.
It took me forever to figure out how to add a link. You just hit the add a link button when you are creating a post and when all that crazy writing appears the cursor will be in the spot you need to type whatever you want to be the linking text. It's in between two symbols that look like this: >< Does that even make sense? I hope so, sorry if not.
Yeah that makes sense for sure, I think I know why it never worked for me before because I have never typed in what I wanted the text to be! ha! funny.
Post a Comment