Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We're Married! Woot Woot!

Oh my gosh this weekend was SO fun! Kory and I were married in the temple for time and all of eternity. Then we just got to take tons of pictures and celebrate with friends and family! It was so great! I got to see so many friends and family members. It was truly a special occasion sharing this experience with everyone. It meant so much to me that everyone traveled so far to be there to support us. We sure love you and appreciate you so much!

I will tell you more of the wedding/reception details when I get the pictures back in a month or so. For now I'm going to tell you about our first weekend as newlyweds. We went to this cute little Inn tucked away in the mountains. The room was beautiful, the food was fantastic, and the service was wonderful. But most of all, the company was amazing. I have grown to love Kory so much more over the last week. I can't wait to see how our love continues to grow over our lifetime.

We ate a lot of amazing food this weekend. The Blue Boar Inn has a Blue Ribbon chef. We had a five course Sunday brunch, and then another amazing breakfast on Monday morning. We also went to another special place of ours and had an incredible dinner. So sorry most of our pictures are of us eating, haha, I couldn't resist capturing it on camera! We also went on a nice little drive up in the mountains, and fed the ducks at the state park. It was just so wonderful to relax and spend quality time together. Here are some pics!









This is Kory feeding the ducks, haha. My laugh is so silly in this video.













5 comments:

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

married life is the best! congrats to the both of you... you look so happy and every day just get's better and better.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see all the pics :)

Bridgette Nicole said...

YAY!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!! CONGRATS again! I love you two!! The place is SO beautiful, what a fun place for a "pre" honeymoon! :) By the way, this is Bridgette, add me!

Erica said...

You two are so stinkin' cute together!! I'm sorry we couldn't make it to your reception, I would have loved to see you, but we were all sick the whole weekend, and I didn't want to share it with anyone! (Especially you two before heading off to your romantic getaway!) Looks like you had a great time! Love the pics, and I want that food! Love beds that have a step stool, too! Can't wait to see more pics! Congratulations!!

Janessa said...

CUTE!!! I love your little honeymoon spot. And how adorably in love the two of you look. Can I please visit/bring presents when I'm no longer contagious? I love you!