I haven't been updating (1)Our Valentine's Day was SOOOOO great! We slept in, yay! When we woke up I made heart shaped pancakes and cheesy eggs for breakfast, yummy! Then we just cuddled on the couch and watched a movie, which we never have time to do anymore so it was SO NICE!
Later in the afternoon we showered and got ready. Then we went to the Provo temple and did a session. It's the first time we have gone to the temple and haven't really felt rushed, it was just so peaceful and relaxing. The best way to celebrate our love and eternal marriage. When we went in to the temple it was freezing cold and snowing. Then when we came out it the sky was clear and crisp. The sun was setting and the snow was fresh. The temple fountains were going. It was so beautiful!
After the temple we went to Tucano's Brazillian Grill. It was so good. They had red table clothes, amazing food, and they gave us a bunch of chocolate covered strawberries and me a flower at the end of our meal! Yeah!
This was the best Valentine's Day I have ever had. It was THE BEST!
Dusting off the blog
1 year ago
3 comments:
That sounds like an awesome Valentines Day! You guys are so cute and so awesome to go to the temple on Valentines day! The restaurant sounds awesome too! I love Chocolate covered strawberries! This is random but when does Stephen come home? It has got to be soon!
Yah!!! I am so excited! We are going to Boise Easter weekend! And Layne's birthday is that day. I can't believe he will be home in 24 days! Crazy! I bet you are so excited!
I love Tucano's! I think the best V-days are relaxing and being able to do whatever you want. It sounded like a lot of fun (especially the chocolate covered strawberries part!).
Post a Comment