I ended up working the evening shift with Kory last night. I forgot how much I dislike working until 8 PM. We had plans to go out to dinner with some friends afterward. So the last two hours of our shift we kept talking about how hungry we were, haha.
We got off work and hurried home to change clothes and take off for dinner. I still had my birthday meal to redeem, so we went to Tucanos with our neighbors Aubree and Blake. They are so fun! It was nice to change things up and go out with friends rather than have people over. Kory and Blake are such men, and were loving the variety of meats available. They were so entertaining, joking around and feeding off of each others' comments. Aubree had a camera but we totally forgot to take a picture, oh well. Needless to say, it was great going out to dinner to get to know Aubree and Blake a little better.
Now that it is summer we hope to spend a lot more time doing things with other couples. Going out to dinner, plays at the Scera park, Manti pageant, camping trips, and anything else entertaining we can think of. Every time we get together with other couples we have a blast. We have so many fun neighbors. We lucked out!
Dusting off the blog
1 year ago
3 comments:
Sounds like fun! Where do you guys work? How fun that you got to work together! Do as many fun things together as you can before you have kids! I mean, you can still do fun things after you have kids, but is is not the same. So live it up!
I think going out to dinner with other couples is SO fun! Date night is always nice with just the two of you, but conversations really get going when there are more people involved! Glad you had a great night!
Ana Lee! I'm so glad you found me! It seems like you two are doing great. What a cute couple you two are! You seem so happy and in love! (Isn't it the best?) Anyways, I hope things are going well! I'm excited that I can read what's going on with you now...(Did that sound stalker-ish?)
Post a Comment