Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Emily's Wedding

FYI This is my second post of the day.

My half-sister Emily was married to her husband, Thad, on July 4, 2009. We were able to make it home from the reunion in time to make the wedding in Utah. She was a beautiful bride. We're so happy for her.





4 comments:

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

so fun - i love weddings! ps - yeah we have a pool. We live in the shadowbrook condos of university avenue, kind of down towards wills pit stop. a ways from campus housing. it's my parents, so we just rent from them. it's quite convenient and i love the pool. i'll miss it greatly when we leave. if you ever wanna swim, find me! i'm always looking for a tanning buddy!

Carissa Poyfair said...

I love her dress! You sure go to a lot of weddings it seems like. See you next week!

David and Shalynna said...

Hi cute girl!

Did I ever comment you back? I forget these things now-a-days... must be the pregnancy (good excuse, huh?).

Yes, we did Del Sol for two full years! We only interned for three and then David managed. It was a great experience mainly because of the location, but let's just say we have had enough of the color changing everything, always trying to be/look happy, sale goals, etc. It will be nice to go back to school.

Anyway, thanks for your comment and it's great to see that you are doing well and so happy too!

Celeste Pearson said...

I wish I could go back and redo my wedding and I would totally use her colors! She looked beautiful! And, I agree, you get to go to lots of weddings! Lucky!