The week before General Conference we also got to see my best friend Karly Jo, and her little sister Kimra. Kimra was blessing her beautiful little baby. Then after the blessing we got to enjoy some amazing homemade Cafe Rio pulled pork burritos and to-die-for desserts. Here are some pics from that event.
In addition to those little picture updates, I can't help but add adorable pictures of other cute kids. It's kind of funny how I always post pictures of Kelli's cute kids now that they are close to us. It's just one of those things you can't help but do, I can't imagine what my blog will be like when I have my own children to post pics of. Until then, I just love all of my nieces and nephews! Here is Aubrey in my sunglasses, haha.
Hope you enjoy my little picture update! I think I'm finally all caught up...wait I never posted our Moab reunion... hmm... haha catching up on blogging is not fun!
6 comments:
3 car seats in a row...lol looks like my car :)
love the blessing dress. It's fun that yall go to games together. My husband got tickets with his guy friends--i take advantage of the time to be 100% girly on my own. Maybe next season though...
You do have adorable nieces & nephews! Am I biased since some of them are mine and some I claim anyway? And, what's better than BYU football...cafe rio!!
I miss BYU games! They were so much fun. I'm so glad you live near Kelli and her family. I think it would be so fun to hang out like that!
Cute pics! And you are gonna hate me but I am a UTES fan! But I am glad you guys are having so much fun at the games! How fun to have season tickets!
Jealous! BYU tickets!! Sounds fun! Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the season!
Post a Comment