Friday, February 6, 2009

My Friday School Break

Monday and Wednesday I have class from 10AM-2PM without any breaks. But my 11AM class, LDS Church History, is only a Monday and Wednesday class. Which means that Friday I have a break from 11AM-12PM yay!

I am the type of person that needs downtime. You can ask Kory. Kory is like a machine, he just keeps going and going. I have to have time to myself, and time to just do "nothing." Its how I love to spend my extra time. Am I kidding? I never have extra time. But it is how I love to spend time that I don't really have. People ask me what my hobbies are and I feel like I have to say something like dancing, or volleyball like I did growing up. But now when people ask me what my hobbies are what honestly pops in my head are facebooking and blogging, haha. No joke. I love it. It is my break and my way of relaxing.

So what am I doing during my one hour Friday school break? ...facebooking and blogging. I love keeping in touch with family and friends. I love knowing how people are doing. I love to hear funny stories. I love putting up new pictures and having all of your friends and family comment on them. I just love everything about it.

I hope you enjoy my hobbies :) haha



We have some fun things planned this weekend though! Tonight we are going to see "Room Service" a musical put on my the Hale Center Theatre. Tomorrow we are going to see Humor U the BYU stand-up comedy group. We're going to both things with couples from the ward. It has been fun to start getting to know people better and being friends with them outside of church.



Hopefully I'll be able to update the weekend when its over. I hope that all of you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Janessa said...

I love having extra time. And guess what? Now I do (they are making us take Fridays off work til the end of the quarter). Fun stuff...oh and PS. Your extra time hobbies are my "fill in the bornig time" hobbies while at work. :)

Becky said...

Hey we need to hang out! We miss you guys!