Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm Graduating

I am graduating from Brigham Young University with a degree in American Studies and my minor in Business Management. The events are as follows:

Thursday April 23, 2009
Brigham Young University
Marriott Center
3:15 PM Processional Begins
4:00 PM Commencement

Friday April 24, 2009
Brigham Young University
Marriott Center
8:00 AM
College of Humanities Convocation
*My name will be read and I will appear on stage
http://saas.byu.edu/registrar/graduation/whattoexpect.php


If you would like to come, I would love to have you! But don't feel like you have to travel for me :) I love you guys!

8 comments:

Scott said...

Congrats! How do you feel about graduating? That should be your next blog post. When I graduated, it was bitter-sweet. I was so sad to not be a student anymore, but also happy with my accomplishments. Consider this my official blog request. How do you feel about graduating?

hilla said...

Oooh! Congrats! That is a big day, and a huge accomplishment! Well done.

Celeste Pearson said...

Congrats on graduating! What are you going to do now?? Hmmm...

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

it's going to be a glorious day when i walk away from byu and never have to go back! Maybe I'll see you around at all the festivities. And you're right - we need to hang out!!! Maybe once we're done and summer arrives.

Carissa Poyfair said...

I wish I could come! Congratulations on graduating. What are you going to do now?

Rebecca McNair said...

That is awesome! Congrats! School was never my thing so I really admire anyone who can go and actually finish! You are amazing! And I can't wait to see you on Sunday!

Kelli said...

Could you find a way to postpone your graduation to..say...June 17-July 7? Then we could for sure be there! Congrats! Don't trip in front of everyone (which was my biggest fear)!

Janessa said...

I'll be at commencement because my little sister is done as well!