1. Newlywed (being one)

2. Nightlife (even though lately I'm just tired at night!)

Me in Italy enjoying all the music and socializing on the Florence Bridge above. Kory and I at our first concert, Ben Folds, below.

3. Naps (because I'm always tired! haha)
4. Nationality (I'm an American Studies major)
I went to New York city with some friends working for the Republican Party.

5. Nature
Beautiful Switzerland 2006 above. And my favorite road to drive on in Kauai below.
6. Navigation (makes road trips easier)

7. Nectarine (and other fresh fruit)
8. Napkins
9. Neighbors
10. Nostalgia (ie. for me represents having/making good memories)
That was kind of tricky! I tag Janessa with "T" Jeni with "C" Debra with "M" and Becca with "S".
2 comments:
cute! C, it is.... Love you!
You totally outdid me! I didn't even think about putting pictures with my list. Maybe I'll have to redo it :) Cute list!
Post a Comment