Earlier this week Kory also got to watch Hayden and Roman for a little bit while Kelli went out to lunch with friends. I dropped in about half way and couldn't resist taking a picture, or two, or three... haha. He entertained them easily with the Wii Mario Kart game, so fun! I ran to the grocery store while they were playing Nintendo to get some "kid-friendly" snacks! I chose Scooby Doo fruit snacks :)



I almost forgot to blog about seeing THIS bestie last week! I love her.

By the way there are two other new posts below...
6 comments:
So fun to read your last few posts. Kory looks great in his costume. I'm so sad I won't be at the reunion. I'm going to miss those late nights that I can barely stay awake for. :) Have fun!
How fun to see so much family. And this is the second time I've seen you mention Kneaders breakfast - I'm totally hitting that up next month!
How cute of Kory! It looks like you have been so busy lately. I hope you have fun at the Manti Pageant! I've never been but I heard it's awesome.
Those boys are so cute. They must take after their mother.
Thanks for watching them! See you when you get back from Idaho!
So Cute! Kory is going to be a great dad someday! And you a great mom, that was so cute how you went out and got them snacks!
You are such a cute aunt! It was so fun to see you on Sunday. Brent and I both think Kory is way stinking lucky to have such a cute wife like you!
Post a Comment