Friday, June 19, 2009

My Unique Name

I have always loved my first name, Ana Lee. I know there are others out there, but I don't meet them very often. When I do, it's usually spelled differently. Now that I have a new even more unique last name (compared to my maiden name) I was not surprised to discover that I am truly ONE of a kind. Celeste did this and I thought it was fun, so I decided to share :)


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

4 comments:

Savannah said...

One of my other friends is an Anna Lee, but Lee is her middle name and she goes by Anna only. The kicker is that her last name is Nielson, so I get you guys mixed up on facebook sometimes! :)

Ana Lee said...

haha that's funny!

Rebecca McNair said...

How cool is that! I am going to do it!

Kelli said...

That was my result for my name! Doesn't help that you married a "Hjelm"!