Earlier this week my neighbor, Lauren, sent me a message on gtalk while I was at work asking if Kory and I were doing anything that night. I said no and asked why. Then she told me she wanted to plan a little get-together for her husband, Zach, to celebrate that we was accepted into the Accounting program. Over the next few minutes I helped her plot what was turning in to a surprise party with Zach's friends from the ward. We planned that she would leave the key behind for me while she took him to dinner. I helped her contact people to invite while she got things ready. When I got to their apartment Lauren had decorated everything so cute! She also had yummy brownies and ice cream ready for everyone.
Needless to say, it was so fun to surprise him and then have a little get-together with some friends from the ward. Zach was absolutely startled! Here are pictures for you to enjoy :)
Everyone waiting for the "surprise moment."

Scared for his life.

Close up.


Lauren and Zach, so cute.

L ro R: Aubree (from Double Date post below), Me, Lauren, Rebecca.

3 comments:
that's such a great face on zach... glad we could make it!
I know, haha. I'm glad you made it too!
How Fun!!!
Post a Comment